With so many security conferences around, why should you come to RVAsec? We are going to feed you with lots of food, knowledge and BOOZE! Here are some of the highlights:
- Great speakers with great topics, including “the cloud,” .NET, PHP, career advice and healthcare security
- A keynote by Marcus Ranum (an early innovator in firewall technology)
- Jericho of Attrition.org is giving the very first talk about Errata ever
- Carsten Eiram, from Secunia, is flying from Denmark to review Microsoft SDL and tell us if it works
- Fantastic location and room at VCU
- Schuyler Towne is giving a great talk on locks and will have a table to show off lock picking!
- Hackable badge from Richmond’s hack.rva
- Parking @ VCU
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee & snack breaks
- RVAsec bag stuffed with swag
- RVAsec t-shirt
- Post-con reception, with adult beverages (and more food)
- An after party is in the works…
And more stuff is being planned! Since we are providing food we need to have solid numbers before the conference, so registration for RVAsec will be closed on June 4th. You mustbe registered prior to attend.